Chief Operating Officer
- Location: South Asia, South Asia
- Post Date: Feb 03, 2022
We are now seeking a Chief Operation Officer to manage a larger portfolio of Hotels in South East Asia with clear emphasis on operations and financial performances.
We invite senior hoteliers to apply who had experience of managing no less than 8000 rooms.
The salary is fully negotiable and will reflect the seniority of the appointment.
- Planning and managing a company’s day-to-day operations
- Maintaining operational quality controls and managing risks
- Assessing business strategies and their operational impact
- Devising methods for meeting company benchmarks and goals
- Reducing company operating costs and improving processes
- Collaborate with the board and setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the board
- Directly oversee hotel operations and sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- If you are seeking a new challenge, looking to grow within a well established business or need the tools to expand on your creative skills, please apply within.